Cambridge Cleantech and founder member Reddie & Grose are pleased to invite you to:
Protecting your Cleantech ideas and innovations – IP and your business plan
The event will encompass:
- How IP can be incorporated into your business plan and in some cases be used to generate revenue.
- The Patent Box – a different (and cost effective) reason why patents should be part of your business strategy – introducing the tax incentive.
- Informal networking over a buffet and wine.
- 17:30 – Registration and refreshments.
- 18:00 – Welcome and introduction – Martin Garratt, Cambridge Cleantech.
- 18:10 – How IP can be incorporated into your business plan – Simon Goodman, Reddie & Grose.
- 18:30 – Patent box – a different reason why patents should be part of your business strategy – William Ponder, Reddie & Grose.
- 18:45 – Q&A session.
- 19:00 – Refreshments and networking.
- 19:30 – Close.
23rd September 2014
17:30 – 19:30
Reddie & Grose LLP
There is no charge for attending this event, although places for this event are limited, so please ensure you book early. To RSVP please email firstname.lastname@example.org.