Partner - London Office
Gillian joined Reddie & Grose LLP in 2003 and became a partner of the firm in 2011.
Gillian handles patent work in the chemical and general mechanical fields, including food technology, the tobacco industry, manufacturing processes, wind turbine construction, building materials and packaging. Her clients include a number of multinational corporations, and Gillian accordingly has considerable experience of filing, prosecuting, and managing patent portfolios in a large number of countries around the world. She regularly provides infringement opinions and clearance searches for her clients, and advises on obtaining design protection internationally.
Gillian has spent nine months on secondment for a large multinational company in Switzerland, and a number of weeks at a firm of Japanese patent attorneys in Tokyo gaining experience of Japanese patent practice.
Outside of work, Gillian is teaching herself Serbian and plays the flute and piano.
- Masters degree in Natural Sciences (specialising in Chemistry and Physics), Cambridge University, 2003
- Certificate in Intellectual Property, Queen Mary University of London
- Chartered Patent Attorney, 2007
- European Patent Attorney, 2007
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA)
- Institute of Professional Representatives before the EPO (EPI)
- Professional representative before the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM)