Senior Associate - London Office
Catherine joined the firm in 2008. She passed the qualifying examinations to become a Registered Trade Mark Attorney in 1993. She has substantial experience in the full range of trade mark work in both England and New Zealand, handling individual cases for small local clients and worldwide portfolios for huge multinationals..
- Member of the Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys
- Masters degree in Moral and Social Philosophy (Exeter University)
- Registered Trade Mark Attorney, 1993
- Greek style, but lacking true Greek culture? (February 2014)
- Law Commission Consultation: Groundless Threats (September 2013)
- Misleading “Invoices” and Other Traps for the Unwary (June 2013)
Other activities & achievements
- Her interests include sailing, travel, scuba diving and theatre.