Attorney - Cambridge Office
Andrew joined the firm in September 2007 having completed a Masters degree in Biochemistry at Oxford University, and having spent two years at Unilever undertaking research into household cleaning formulations.
Andrew handles UK and European patent work in a range of technical fields including biotechnology, where he has a particular interest in immunology and disease. Andrew also deals with chemical and mechanical subject-matter including medical devices, hot water systems, flue and chimney systems and building compositions.
Outside of work, Andrew enjoys football, skiing, cycling and generally keeping fit.
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA)
- Institute of Professional Representatives before the EPO
- MBiochem (Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry), Oxford University
- Certificate in Intellectual Property, Queen Mary University London
- Chartered Patent Attorney, 2012
- European Patent Attorney, 2011